Kohima: Nagaland on Wednesday logged 130 new COVID-19 cases, 34 less than the previous day, pushing the tally to 33,948, a health official said.
As no fresh death was reported in the last 24 hours, the coronavirus fatality figure remained unchanged at 708.
Nagaland now has 828 active cases, while 31,049 people have recuperated from the disease so far, including 62 in the last 24 hours, the official said.
The recovery rate among coronavirus patients stood at 91.46 per cent.
Altogether 1,363 COVID patients have migrated to other states.
Nagaland has conducted 4,39,961 sample tests for the infection thus far.
Over 14.04 lakh vaccine doses have been administered to eligible beneficiaries in the state so far, the official added.
- Sikkim floods: 10 dead, 82 missing, 14 bridges collapse
- Arunachal CM expresses sadness, shock at Sikkim floods
- Sikkim Police notifies road situation; check details here
- Handkerchief or tissue? Which one’s better for our health and the planet?
- Assam: Half marathon event to be held on Oct 29 in Dibrugarh
- RBI approves merger of North East Small Fin Bank, fintech unicorn Slice