Kohima: Nagaland on Thursday reported 92 new COVID-19 cases, 12 less than the previous day’s count, pushing the virus tally to 33,259, a health department official said.
The COVID-19 death toll remained at 704 as no new fatality was reported in the last 24 hours, he said.
Nagaland now has 570 active COVID-19 cases, while 30,693 people have recuperated from the disease, including 29 in the last 24 hours.
The COVID-19 recovery rate now is 92.28 per cent.
Altogether 1,293 COVID-19 patients have migrated to other states to date.
As many as 34,069 beneficiaries in the 15-18 age group have been inoculated in the state till Wednesday.
A total of 13,86,215 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the state so far, the official added.
- Sikkim floods: 10 dead, 82 missing, 14 bridges collapse
- Arunachal CM expresses sadness, shock at Sikkim floods
- Sikkim Police notifies road situation; check details here
- Handkerchief or tissue? Which one’s better for our health and the planet?
- Assam: Half marathon event to be held on Oct 29 in Dibrugarh
- RBI approves merger of North East Small Fin Bank, fintech unicorn Slice