The Indian Army is conducting an inquiry into the incident of civilian killings at Oting in Mon District of Nagaland on December 4.
The Army has requested residents, witnesses or those having any information including photos, videos from primary sources or any other information in original to step forward and share these with them via Phone, SMS or WhatsApp message at +91 60269 30283.
Those with any information could further call at the Army Exchange Helpline number +91 3742388456. The identity of the informant will be kept confidential on request.
The original documents or audio-visual recordings would be collected from the source after following due legal procedure.
Also read: Assam may bring in law against mob lynching
- For Manipur’s fencing hero Jetlee, Olympic is a destination, not a dream
- Nagaland: NSF issues ultimatum to nab culprits involved in Naga club vandalisation
- Mizoram: ZORO holds rally to express solidarity with Manipur tribals hit by violence
- A friendly pitch: How cricket found a home in Mizoram
- Manipur: Over 3,300 candidates appear for UPSC prelims in Imphal
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda to visit India from May 31 to June 3