Oting, Mon: “It’s getting dark. Stay back for the night and don’t travel out of our village during the night. They will kill you like they killed our children,” Manpei Konyak, a village guard (VG) from Oting Village, said in distress as Team EastMojo prepared to leave Oting......
- Indus Water Treaty a technical matter, both countries will talk to each other: Jaishankar
- US venture capitalists hope India’s Budget 2023 strengthens startup ecosystem
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC