Kohima: The Beauty and Aesthetic Society of Nagaland (BASN) on Tuesday announced its decision to postpone the Miss Nagaland contest scheduled to be held on December 10.
The organisers informed that the state-level beauty pageant is postponed to stand in solidarity with the Konyak community.
The contest is postponed till further notice. A total of 12 contestants are vying for the title of Miss Nagaland this year.
- Manipur to lift internet ban today: CM Biren Singh
- How global corporate power is ‘out of control’ and its effects on democracy
- Dimapur railway station to be revamped at a cost of Rs 265.6 cr
- Arunachal CM upset over China’s refusal to grant visas to Wushu athletes
- Mizoram nods to Assam’s proposal of resuming talks on border dispute
- Manipur: Ukhrul district focuses on skill development