Kohima: The Beauty and Aesthetic Society of Nagaland (BASN) on Tuesday announced its decision to postpone the Miss Nagaland contest scheduled to be held on December 10.
The organisers informed that the state-level beauty pageant is postponed to stand in solidarity with the Konyak community.
The contest is postponed till further notice. A total of 12 contestants are vying for the title of Miss Nagaland this year.
- ‘Deadly for democracy’: Ex-SC judge slams Rijiju for ‘diatribe’ against collegium
- Here’s why Gauhati HC junked PIL on police encounters in Assam
- Nepal’s Deputy PM resigns after SC nullifies his citizenship
- Security situation in NE has improved a lot: Lt Gen Kalita
- Car with marriage party on board falls off bridge in Kalimpong, 4 dead
- Assam CM wants women to opt for motherhood at ‘appropriate age’