Kohima: Nagaland reported no COVID-19 case on Sunday, making it the second such day since the start of the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic, a health official said.
The north-eastern state had reported zero COVID-19 cases on November 20.
The COVID-19 death toll in the state also remained at 699 with no reports of any new fatalities.
Nagaland’s caseload now stands at 32,136, the official said.
The state now has 117 active cases, while 30,255 people have recovered from the disease so far, including one in the last 24 hours.
Altogether 1,065 patients have migrated to other states to date.
- Tripura 2023: Union min Pratima Bhoumik files nomination for Dhanpur
- Assam: Kailash Satyarthi lauds state govt’s efforts to end child marriages
- JD(U) announces first candidate for Nagaland election
- Assam: Swaheed Krishak Diwas observed in Patharighat
- CPI(M) demands high-level probe against Adani Group
- This is how they waste precious time of SC: Rijiju on those moving court on BBC documentary