Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 caseload rose to 32,136 on Saturday as the state reported six new cases, a Health Department official said.
The toll remained at 699 with no reports of any new fatalities.
Of the new cases, Dimapur district reported five, while Kohima district reported one, the official said.
Nagaland now has 126 active cases, while 30,246 people have recovered from the disease so far, including one in the last 24 hours.
Altogether 1,065 patients have migrated to other states to date.
- Manipur: CBI special team to arrive in Imphal today, says CM
- Nagaland tourism: In a first, Dimapur, Kohima to get 5-star hotels in 4 years
- Russia-Ukraine war responsible for power tariff hike in Tripura: Minister
- Southeast Asia braces for more droughts and haze
- Why we don’t need to go to space to mine its resources
- Nagaland: 111 recruits receive appointment letters at Rozgar Mela