Kohima: Nagaland on Tuesday reported 13 new COVID-19 cases, taking the tally to 32,122, a health official said.
Of the new cases, Dimapur district reported nine and Mokokchung district reported four cases.
The coronavirus death toll in the state remained unchanged at 696, with no fatalities being reported for the eighth consecutive day, the official said.
A total of 19 patients were cured of the disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of COVID-19 recoveries to 30,229.
The recovery rate in the state now is 94.10 per cent.
Nagaland now has 133 active cases, while 1,064 patients have migrated to other states.
Altogether, 4,10,775 samples have been tested for coronavirus so far, the official said.
State Immunisation Officer Ritu Thurr said 12,86,982 doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered to 7,39,201 people till Monday.
- Limiting global warming to 1.5 degrees not plausible: Report
- Tripura 2023: 259 candidates remain in fray for Assembly polls
- How big data and big dollars are changing cricket
- Budget 2023-24 has very little for marginalised sections: Rights groups
- Meghalaya 2023: NPP Garo Hills candidates file nominations
- India’s push for climate finance in Eco Survey reflects its stance as G20 President