Kohima: Nagaland on Tuesday reported 21 new COVID-19 cases, seven more than the previous day, pushing the tally to 31,747, a health official said.
Dimapur district reported the highest of 14 cases followed by Kohima (4) and Wokha (3), the official said.
Thirty-nine more patients recuperated from the disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of COVID-19 recoveries to 29,807, he said.
The COVID-19 recovery rate now is 93.88 percent.
Nagaland currently has 225 active COVID-19 cases, while 1,034 patients have migrated to other states.
The COVID-19 death toll in the state remained at 681 as no new fatality was reported in the last 24 hours.
A total of 3,92,218 samples have been tested for COVID-19 so far.
State Immunisation Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said a total of 11,81,192 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered to 7,07,264 persons till Monday.
- Arunachal: Two minors killed after being hit by pick-up truck
- India, UK scientists develop smart contact lens’ to detect eye infections
- Western leaders are divided over the future of relations with China
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games, schedule today, Dec 3
- SC directs Centre, states to file responses on uniform healthcare standard
- Big efforts being made to cut wait time for issuance of visa in India: US