Kohima, Sep 11: Five persons were arrested with 1,000 kg of marijuana worth Rs 4 crore in Nagaland’s Dimapur district, as per an official statement.
Four of those arrested were from Manipur, the Assam Rifles said in a statement issued on Saturday.
The arrests were made by the Assam Rifles in a joint operation with the local police from the Kukidolong area on September 7, it said.
The arrested persons were handed over to officers of the Chumukedima police station for further investigation, it added.
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal
- RN Ravi paved his own exit: NSCN-IM reminds new interlocutor