Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally rose to 29,972 on Sunday as 52 more people tested positive for the infection, while three fresh fatalities pushed the northeastern state’s coronavirus death toll to 617, a health bulletin said.
Dimapur district registered the highest number of new cases at 16, followed by Kohima (15) and Mon (seven). The fresh fatalities were reported in Kohima.
The state now has 806 active cases, while 27,665 people have recovered from the disease so far, including 64 in the last 24 hours, and 884 patients have migrated to other states, it said.
The recovery rate among the coronavirus patients in the state stood at 92.30 per cent. The state has tested over 3.17 lakh samples for COVID-19 to date, and inoculated over 6.54 lakh people, of whom 1.95 lakh have received both doses.
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted
- India, B’desh pledge to work together to curb terrorism as Indian envoy meets PM Hasina
- India, Australia free trade agreement to come into force from Dec 29
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Fixtures and schedule today, December 1
- India-US military drills near LAC violate the spirit of Sino-India agreements: China