Two fresh fatalities from Dimapur and Mokokchung were reported during the day, taking the COVID-19 death toll in Nagaland to 579, he said.
Kohima recorded the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland at 49, followed by Dimapur (36) and Mokokchung (16).
Seventy-nine more patients were cured of the disease during the day, taking the total number of recoveries to 25,516.
The recovery rate among coronavirus patients in the state has marginally dipped to 90.43 per cent from 90.61 per cent on Tuesday.
The state now has 1,321 active cases and 801 COVID-19 patients have migrated to other states, the official said.
Nagaland has tested 2.69 lakh samples for the infection, and altogether, 6, 23,951 people have been inoculated till Tuesday.
- Assam government orders inquiry into Bodoland encounter
- Gandhi, Godse, and ‘Freedom at Midnight’
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati