Kohima: New lockdown relaxations under Unlock-4 have come to force in Nagaland and will continue till July 18. The decision to re-open more activities across the state was taken by the High Powered Committee (HPC) after taking the views of the Health & Family Welfare Department and considering the proposals of the various Districts Task Forces (DTFs).
Night curfew will be in force from 8 PM to 4 AM.
What is permitted?
1. Shops will continue to open. The timing has been extended from 6 AM to 6 PM.
2. Takeaways/home delivery outlets will be allowed to open and function except during the curfew hours from 08:00 PM to 04:00 AM.
3. Buses are allowed to ply with up to 50% occupancy. Both the driver and attendants must be fully vaccinated or should have taken the first dose against COVID-19, and 15 days should have passed since taking the first dose.
Otherwise, the driver/attendant should carry a COVID-19 negative test report taken through either RT-PCR/TrueNat or CBNAAT with the swab taken for testing not earlier than 15 days.
4. Inter-District bus service and taxi services are allowed to ply. Drivers, attendants and passengers should also be either fully vaccinated or should have taken the first dose against COVID-19, and 15 days should have passed since taking the first dose.
For passengers, a COVID-19 negative test report taken through either RT-PCR/TrueNat or CBNAAT with the swab taken for testing not earlier than 72 hours from the date of travel will be necessary in case of not fulfilling the vaccination criteria. As for the driver and attendants, the criteria remain the same as mentioned above.
The government has given the authority to the District Task Force (DTF) to consider imposing stricter measures or rolling back certain relaxations in specified areas in the district, if the local situation requires so, and the DTF is satisfied that such measures are necessary.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion