Kohima: The Nagaland government has once again announced its decision to ease lockdown regulations from August 1-18 through the Unlock phase-4.
The night curfew across the state will continue to remain in force. However, the time for curfew has been extended from 8 PM to 4 AM, replacing the curfew time from 7 PM to 5 AM.
High Powered Committee (HPC) spokesperson Mmhonlumo Kikon informed that the district task forces will issue orders accordingly.
Taking to Twitter, Kikon wrote: “The HPC have decided to have the Unlock 4 from 1st to 18th August with the following decisions among others: Curfew extended – from 8 PM to 4 AM. Shops will open from 6 am to 6 pm. Further orders will be issued to the DTFs”
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary