Kohima: The 14 tribal hohos of Nagaland on Saturday said that it is “extremely happy” about the decision made by political parties to come together to form an “opposition-less government for greater interest of the Naga people”.
Through a release, convenor KT Vilie and secretary Laji Luyanba said that the bonding of the political parties in the state is the “need of the hour”.
“It is a known fact that political parties have age-old differences but leaving aside all these differences the legislatures have unitedly come together creating a historic step which loudly and clearly indicates that they are truly leaders of the people,’ it said.
The 14 tribal hohos of Nagaland also appealed to all the Naga political groups (NPGs) to come out of all the differences and “sit together for early settlement to the Naga political problem”.
Further, it assured that it will render utmost co-operation to the Core committee and NPGs while keeping in mind the importance of unity. It added that Naga solution should be given utmost priority as it is the cherish dream of the people.
- Shenzhou-12 astronauts back on Earth after China’s longest space mission
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 17
- Need to increase mineral exploration in eastern states, says Centre
- Meghalaya Lottery September 17: Check Future Drought Morning lottery result
- COVID-19 recoveries outpace fresh cases in Arunachal
- PM Modi turns 71; dignitaries, politicians extend wishes