Kohima: The 14 tribal hohos of Nagaland on Saturday said that it is “extremely happy” about the decision made by political parties to come together to form an “opposition-less government for greater interest of the Naga people”.
Through a release, convenor KT Vilie and secretary Laji Luyanba said that the bonding of the political parties in the state is the “need of the hour”.
“It is a known fact that political parties have age-old differences but leaving aside all these differences the legislatures have unitedly come together creating a historic step which loudly and clearly indicates that they are truly leaders of the people,’ it said.
The 14 tribal hohos of Nagaland also appealed to all the Naga political groups (NPGs) to come out of all the differences and “sit together for early settlement to the Naga political problem”.
Further, it assured that it will render utmost co-operation to the Core committee and NPGs while keeping in mind the importance of unity. It added that Naga solution should be given utmost priority as it is the cherish dream of the people.
- Treat patients first before initiating hospital admission process: Mamata to doctors
- Arunachal: CBI files charge sheet in APPSC question paper leak case
- For Zo refugees fleeing Bangladesh, BSF beating, ‘Mizoram is only hope’
- Indian High Commissioner presents credentials to King Charles
- Meghalaya: MLA Mohendro Rapsang to quit Cong, to join NPP
- India logs 249 fresh COVID-19 cases