Kohima: Three students from government schools in Nagaland have made it to the top 10 list of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examination results declared by the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) on Wednesday.
The three students are Nukho Keyho (92.40%) (sixth position), Nithosano Nagi (91.00%) (ninth position), both from Government Higher Secondary School Jotsoma, and Jinenle Wanth (90.40%) from Rüzhükhrie Government Higher Secondary School in Kohima at the 10th position. All the three toppers are from the Arts stream.
For the HSSLC examination, five institutions under Arts stream, seven institutions under Science and three under Commerce stream secured 100% pass percentage.
The overall percentage in Arts stream is 69.37%, Commerce 74.39% and Science stream 91.35%. This year, girls outshined boys in all the three streams.
Imlisungla Imchen topped the Arts stream with 96.80%, Ohiduz Zaman topped science with 96% and Pallavi Kumari Singh topped commerce with 98.40%. The HSSLC exams were conducted from April 6-29 this year.
- 3 lakh doses of intranasal Covid vax sent to hospitals: Bharat Biotech
- Musharraf, architect of 1999 Kargil war, leaves behind contentious legacy
- 2,278 arrested in 3 days in Assam’s child marriage crackdown
- Engineer on field trip rediscovers moth lost for 150 years in Arunachal
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Two JAC members attacked at rally in Sikkim’s Melli
- NF Railway clocks 9 pc jump in freight unloading in FY’24