Kohima: The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) on Wednesday informed that the provisional results of the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examinations will be declared on July 20.
Online provision will be given to view the results and download the mark sheets. Conducted by the board in April, the results will be out on the afternoon of July 20. Details of the websites will be issued later.
Also Read: Can’t debar students from classes for not paying fees: Nagaland CS
The board informed that the hard copy of the mark sheets/pass certificates will be issued later and for which necessary details will be given.
This year, a total of 23,612 candidates were enrolled to appear for the HSLC examination from 133 provisional examination centres and four sub-centres.
For the HSSLC Examination, a total of 16,835 candidates – 13,024 students in Arts, 1,347 in Commerce, and 2,464 in Science were enrolled for the exam. The exam for the HSSLC was conducted from 96 provisional examination centres.
- Pro-Khalistani protesters attack Indian Consulate in San Francisco
- I cannot be intimidated by police, cases: Rahul Gandhi
- Indo-Bangla border along Dhubri ‘hot zone of crime’: Assam CM
- AI route to stem jumbo deaths: NFR, RailTel ink MoU for IDS
- Nagaland: Southern Angami Body lifts movement ban on Mao Nagas
- Assam: IGNCA observes 36th Foundation Day