Kohima: The Kohima Police on Thursday identified three juvenile offenders for ransacking a salon in Kohima. The district police informed that necessary action is taken as per the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
As EastMojo reported earlier, Eklippz hair and beauty salon in the MK Market complex in Kohima was ransacked on Monday and property worth about Rs 3 lakh was vandalised and around Rs 2,000 in cash was stolen.
Speaking with EastMojo, Yambemo Humtsoe, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO)-North confirmed the development. “The involvement of the three juvenile offenders has been established and action is taken as per the Juvenile Justice Act,” he said.
The Kohima police also took to Twitter to inform about the development. “In connection with the ransacking and burglary incident at Eklippz Beauty Hair Salon, MK Market Razhü Point, three juveniles are ascertained to have been complicit in the offence. In this regard, necessary action is being taken as per the provisions of JJ Act.”
- “Cheated” by lover, minor girl kills self in Assam’s Karimganj
- Congress begins day-long ‘Satyagraha’ across country
- Double Delight: Nitu, Saweety crowned world champions
- G20 delegates reach Arunachal, may visit Tawang today
- Singapore’s Surbana Jurong opens office in Guwahati, CM inaugurates
- Mizoram: Chin exiles, local issues and the humble areca nut