Kohima: Following a thorough discussion with all district task forces, Nagaland’s High-Powered Committee (HPC) has announced extension of the lockdown for another seven days.
The lockdown, which was extended till June 11, has been further extended till June 18. Nagaland government spokesperson Mmhonlumo Kikon said the extended lockdown will also see further relaxations.
Kikon took to Twitter to inform about the development, saying that the respective District Task Forces (DTFs) will issue necessary orders for relaxations as per situation in the districts.
“The High Power Committee after thorough discussion with all the District Task Forces has decided to extend the lockdown till June 18 with further relaxations. Respective DTFs will issue necessary orders for relaxations as per the situation in the districts!” Kikon tweeted.
Also read | How this Nagaland scientist is sowing seeds of success with mushroom farming
- LDP merges with Congress in Assam
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed
- Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ in Assam
- Over 30 projects being executed under Smart City Mission: Mizoram DyCM
- New Catfish species discovered in Arunachal
- 11 dead as powerful 6.8 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan, Afghanistan