The fresh infections pushed the coronavirus caseload in the northeastern state to 18,076. The death toll rose to 209 as 13 more patients succumbed to the disease, state nodal officer Dr Nyanthung Kikon said.
Of the fresh cases, 103 were reported from Kohima, 102 from Dimapur, 14 from Mokokchung, 10 from Longleng, five from Zunheboto, three from Phek and one each from Mon, Kiphire, Tuensang and Peren districts, the minister said.
At least 108 people were cured of the disease during the day, taking the total number of recoveries in the state to 13,195, he said.
The recovery rate among coronavirus patients stands at 72.99 per cent.
Of the 209 COVID fatalities, 11 had comorbidities, the official said.
Altogether, 1,72,161 samples have been tested for COVID-19 in the state till Saturday, the official added.
The latest COVID-19 status in Nagaland is:
As per the severity of symptoms among the active cases, 3,725 are asymptomatic, 174 are mild symptomatic, 55 are moderate on oxygen, 112 are severe on oxygen, 18 are severe and in ICU without ventilator, and 16 are severe in ICU on ventilator.
- Meghalaya launches ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign
- 75th Independence Day: Forgotten Battles Fought In Northeast India
- Arunachal Guv lauds Army for organising cycle expedition as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Attack on Salman Rushdie ‘appalling’, says White House NSA
- Meghalaya CM a puppet appointed by Delhi: TMC’s Mukul Sangma
- Arunachal logs 30 new COVID-19 cases