Kohima: There will be a two-day total shutdown of power supply in parts of Nagaland, particularly in Wokha district (upper range), Tseminyu area under Kohima district, and Pughoboto area under Zunheboto district from May 13 to 14.
Executive engineer of the transmission division, Kohima, informed that the shutdown is necessary for dismantling and de-stringing works of 132kv tower on the Kohima-Wokha-Doyang transmission line near Longsa village.
Also read: Nagaland lockdown from May 14-21: Know what’s permitted
The official said that the power transmission line was affected due to stone quarrying. The areas that will be affected include the entire Wokha district (upper range), the Tseminyu area, and the Pughoboto area.
The officer sought the cooperation of the public in this regard.
- PM Modi inaugurates International Telecommunication Union Area Office
- Meghalaya CM: Schools don’t want responsibility of running govt buses
- Picked for India, Manipur footballer’s fate hangs in passport office’s hands
- LDP merges with Congress in Assam
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed
- Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ in Assam