Residents of Dimapur observed a candlelight vigil on Sunday night to express solidarity with the people of Myanmar. Since the military took over in Myanmar, there have been violent clashes across the neighbouring country.
Hundreds of residents from Dimapur gathered at the Supermarket to show resentment against the Myanmar military coup. According to latest reports, around 40 people have been killed during the protests so far.
- Manipur: Narcotic items worth over Rs 2 cr seized, 2 held in Imphal West
- Assam Guv adopts 10 TB patients under Nikshay Mitra initiative
- Two stretches of NH-17 soon to be converted into 4-lane in Assam
- Exclusive: Thangkhiew was planning blast in Shillong, says Meghalaya CM
- More than 720 children, women rescued by RPF: Official
- ‘Tár’ review: Dark, hair-rising, exceptional