Kohima: Nagaland police and Assam Rifles in a joint operation busted a hideout belonging to the NSCN-K (Khango) group in Zunheboto district on Wednesday.
The PRO IGAR(N) informed that the hideout in the general area in Hosephu under Aghunato subdivion of Zunheboto district was busted based on specific inputs following which a joint operation was launched by the security forces and the state police.
“The temporary structures under construction were destroyed by burning,” the PRO said. The recovered items included uniforms, rations, digging tools, generator, pup tents and other administrative stores. The PRO further informed that the recovered items have been handed over to Aghunato Police Station.
- 3 lakh doses of intranasal Covid vax sent to hospitals: Bharat Biotech
- Musharraf, architect of 1999 Kargil war, leaves behind contentious legacy
- 2,278 arrested in 3 days in Assam’s child marriage crackdown
- Engineer on field trip rediscovers moth lost for 150 years in Arunachal
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Two JAC members attacked at rally in Sikkim’s Melli
- NF Railway clocks 9 pc jump in freight unloading in FY’24