Imtisunep AO brought laurels to the state of Nagaland after he was selected as one of the Zonal Joint Secretaries of Boxing Federation of India.
AO was elected unopposed as the Zonal Joint Secretary for the 2020-2024 term.
Also Read: Asian Junior Boxing Championships: 15 Indian boxers enter finals
Along with him, three more zonal secretaries were selected on Friday: Larry Kharpran from the East Zone, R. Rajendran from the South East Zone, and Dr. Manje Gowda from the South Zone.
On Wednesday Ajay Singh was re-elected as the president of the Boxing Federation of India after beating Ashish Shelar in the polls which had an International Boxing Association (AIBA) observer in attendance.
- Resilient gorillas reveal clues about overcoming childhood misfortune
- Dalai Lama congratulates Turkiye President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Assam: Massive fire breaks out at Numaligarh refinery
- Meghalaya: Panel propose all-party stand on Roster system
- Guwahati: Panel to probe accident that killed 7 engineering students
- Tribal bodies demand President’s Rule in violence-hit Manipur