Kohima: With 13 more positive patients testing negative for COVID-19 on Saturday evening, the recovery rate in Nagaland increased to 68% from 63% –an increase by 5%.
On Saturday morning, three fresh cases of COVID-19 were reported, taking the total number of positive cases to 201. Out of the 201 positive cases, the number of recovered cases is 138, while the number of active cases is 63. All active cases are asymptomatic.
As of 4 pm, 8,921 samples have been tested and 7,292 samples have been received and 1,629 samples are awaited. In addition, 2,196 samples have been tested by truenat, out of which 23 samples tested positive and were sent for confirmation by RT-PCR. 1,640 samples tested negative and 531 samples are awaited, informed Principal Secretary Home Abhijit Sinha.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom anounced: “Update! 13 more patients have tested negative of COVID-19 in their second test. 11 from Dimapur & 2 from Kohima.”
On Friday, the recovery rate in the state increased to 63%, an increase of 7% as compared to 56% on Thursday.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands