Nagaland Board of School Education will declare the provisional results of HSLC and HSSLC 2020 examinations late in the afternoon tomorrow; Check details here
Kohima: The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) is all set to declare the provisional results of the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examinations 2020 late in the afternoon on Saturday (May 30). Here’s all that you need to know.
The following modes of checking the results were provided by NBSE chairman Asano Sekhose through a notification on Thursday.
You can log in to any of the websites: www.nbsenagaland.com ; www.ExamResults.net ; www.indiaresults.com ; www.newsnation.in ; www.results.shiksha ; www.schools9.com ; and www.exametc.com and fill in the required details.
The results can be accessed by sending SMS to the numbers mentioned with the following key words:
1. HSLC (Class X) Examination 2020
SMS -- NB10 <space> ROLL NUMBER to 56070
2. HSSLC (Class XII) Examination 2020
SMS -- NB12 <space> ROLL NUMBER to 56070
For the Android mobiles, the results will be available on the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nbse.results.shiksha
The provisional result gazettes will be issued to all the registered institutions of the board.
Meanwhile, in view of the lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic and in order to maintain social distancing, the board will issue the documents to the centre superintendents only from June 5. The centre superintendents will collect and distribute to the schools coming under his/her centre.
The dates of collection will be prepared district wise and made available in the board's website and the district WhatsApp groups. All centre superintendents are requested to check the dates and collect accordingly.
The NBSE also notified that the following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) will be observed during collection and distribution of the documents:
During collection of documents from the board's office
1. The centre superintendent shall come to the board's office on the date specified.
2. Wearing of masks by the centre superintendents shall be mandatory.
3. There shall be provisions kept at the board's office for hand washing and sanitizers. Hands should be washed before entering the board's office.
4. Social distancing shall be observed.
After collection of documents from the board's office and before distributing it to the schools, the following norms should be observed:
1. The date of distribution of the documents should be made known to the schools who appeared the examination from the centre.
2. Wearing of masks by the principals/headmasters/centre school staff, etc, shall be mandatory.
3. Social distancing shall be observed.
4. Provisions should be kept for hand washing along with sanitizers.
While distributing the documents to the candidates, the following norms shall be observed:
1. Wearing of masks by the candidates and school staff shall be mandatory.
2. Social distancing shall be observed.
3. Hand washing provision should be kept at the school.
4. For schools having large number of candidates, the documents should be distributed spread over two or three days.
5. Schools must ensure staggered movement of the students to avoid overcrowding.