Mention Bihu and images of people dancing and singing together flash in your head: one cannot imagine a Bihu celebration sans dancing, singing and of course, sharing lovely food. But the two years of the COVID-19 pandemic put a damper on our fun and celebrations.
This year, however, we are all looking forward to unrestricted celebrations. With that in mind, EastMojo has created a special Bihu playlist for you so that when your celebrations begin, you do not spend too much time stressing over the best songs. No matter what specific Bihu song you like, we guarantee you that our playlist with resonate with all of our readers.
We once again wish you a Happy Bihu!
This story was published on EastMojo. It can be read here.
- Meghalaya startup is using dehydrated fruits, spices for making snacks
- New Songs Sunday: PinkPantheress, Ankur Tewari, Jazmin Bean & some Christmas joy
- Pregnancy is a genetic battlefield: Conflicts of interest vs mom-dad genes
- Assam: Three civet cats rescued in Nagaon district
- HIV cases in Assam surge with 2,269 more testing positive since April
- What is a DAO? Different types of DAOs