The California-based singer Tinashe announced on July 23rd that her highly-anticipated pop-RnB album named ‘333’ will be released on Friday i.e. August 6th, 2021.
The independent music artist accompanied the date announcement with the release of a new romantic track called “I Can See The Future”.
The skilled singer (and dancer) also revealed the album cover on her socials. The cover sleeve sees the artist with an opened third eye on her forehead as she rests inside a hole-structure surrounded by greenery. This spiritual symbolism is matched by the title of the album ‘333’, which is in turn inspired by the singer’s Life Path number 3. Individuals with this Life Path number are said to be gifted with creative self expression, independence and playfulness. When repeated thrice, the number 3 becomes 333, which is an ‘Angel Number’. Angel numbers such as 111, 222 and 333 are considered highly auspicious, and seeing them repeatedly in everyday life is said to be an indication of divine blessings to come.
The album’s two lead singles, “Pasadena” and “Bouncin”, have already been released with accompanying music videos.
The layers of symbolism in her album art and title, along with her slightly unsettling music videos where models are seen watching Tinashe through their VR devices while languishing in dingy rooms, have gathered considerable intrigue among fans, and helped create hype for the performer’s comeback album after 2019’s ‘Songs For You’.
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary
- NE has been converted into heartland from hinterland: Union minister