K-pop band BTS dropped their latest single ‘Permission to Dance’ on Friday and the ARMY is going can’t get enough of the song.
BTS members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook were seen dressed as American cowboys in the new video, and the fans are overwhelmed.
The video started with Suga holding a newspaper that announces the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. Then his bandmates join him and they announced, “Cause we don’t need permission to dance.”
The video features numerous nods to their fandom, the ARMY. The newspaper Suga holds up features a headline that has purple balloons, a colour associated with the group and the fandom.
Another portion of the video features a list of international cities with ‘ARMY’ having a board of their own. The video has left fans excited, with many impressed with the members’ outfits. BTS singer V, in particular, was noticed by several fans and the phrase ‘Cowboy Taehyung’ started trending on Twitter.
Let’s see how BTS Army reacted to ‘Permission to Dance’ video:
- Durga Puja: Why isn’t this the real one and 7 other mind-boggling facts you didn’t know about
- International Coffee Day: 5 types of coffee drinks you MUST try
- Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, messages to share during the festival
- Nagaland: Agitating teachers to continue hunger strike
- Veteran star Asha Parekh receives Dada Saheb Phalke award
- Will stay away from active politics post retirement as Meghalaya Guv: Satya Pal Malik