Australian rock performer Courtney Barnett has posted the music video to her new song “Rae Street” on YouTube.
The uplifting rock song premiered on the website with a description announcing the
release of her new album ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, saying that it will come out on
November 11 this year.
The 33-year-old rocker tweeted the following on the occasion of the album
The Melbourne-based singer and guitarist crashed the indie music scene in 2015 with
her album ‘Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit’ which garnered critical
adulation for her deadpan singing, dry humour, and story-heavy songwriting.
Watch the music video for ‘Rae Street’ here.
- Rupee may remain under depreciation pressure: Economic Survey
- Two from Manipur, one from Assam win Sunsilk Mega Miss North East 2022
- Notification issued for Nagaland elections, no nomination on Day 1
- From bad omen to treasured friends: how Hargila found home in Assam
- Eyeing KIYG gold, Arunachal lifter Markio Tario sets priorities right
- Bengal Cabinet OKs scholarship scheme for OBC students