It is a music playlist, so why would you want to read text? Open Spotify playlists and venture into the diverse melodious music and tunes of Nagaland to kickstart your week.
- Stop Pretending- Trance Effect
Trance Effect is one of the finest indie Nagaland music rock band from Dimapur, Nagaland known for producing unique music scores and tunes which you can check on Spotify playlists.
2. Give Me My Soul Back – Abdon Mech
Abdon Mech ‘s Give Me My Soul Back is an indie genre music that ferments both sadness and interlude. Mech is one of the most authentic and honest songwriters from Dimapur, Nagaland.
3. Love Me – Big Dane, Jpolland
To all rap lovers, check out this new verse on Spotify playlists that will make you go gaga over Love Me by Big Dane and Jpolland.
4. Lighthouse – Bozio Nienu
Lighthouse’s melodious bars have captured the audiences mind and heart. Lighthouse garnered over 13.5K over just two weeks.
5. From the ashes – The Paradigm Shift
The band with its clean vocals keeps the listener interested with the switch and swings in the tempo. Meanwhile, the addictive drum beats and guitar riffs add flavour to the band’s debut single.
6. Fresh Off – Psycho K4
Chishi is a Dimapur based rapper who is commonly known by his stage name Psycho K4. He was a finalist on the Voice of Nagaland season II in 2015.
7. Melody – Imcha Imchen
Imcha Imchen is featured on Apple’s top 2020 hits for making music that heals. check out his new collection on Spotify playlists.
8. Confession of a Bipolar Mind – Temsu Clover
The song confession of a bipolar mind by Temsukala Lemtur also known as Temsu Clover gives a gentle reminder that it’s ok to not be ok.
- Meghalaya: Over 3,000 people to join Sohra intn’l half-marathon
- Could online abuse drive women out of political life?
- Assam workshop highlights DNA tech’s role in wildlife crime investigation
- Assam: Rice as a peace offering in India’s human-elephant conflict capital
- Nagaland: Three NSCN-K (Niki) cadres held with weapons cache
- Are sexual harassment victims ‘silenced’ at Tripura University?