It’s been a week that Memo dropped his new single Daal Mein Kala. Its cinematic storyline with addictive beats and lyrics has been turning heads in the rapping community of the State.
“This song is like an answer to everything which is Kala (bad) in my life,” said the rapper. Memo added that from diss tracks to hate mails and messages, he has been through hell, and “the very first visual of breaking out of a mental asylum is a metaphor of me breaking out of the negative emotions that has been surrounding me.” Oh and PS the rapper has been nicknamed Pagal (mentally ill) for quite a long time so what better way to answer than making a music video out of it.
I could go on and on, but why read what I have to say when you can hear from the Horse’s mouth? Plus, videos are better than text.
- Meghalaya govt serious about checking illegal transportation of charcoal: CM
- IIS-Sangai Cup in association with Manipur Judo Association to be held soon
- Assam: Safaris in Kaziranga to remain closed on April 6-7
- This is the highest loss-making airport in northeast India
- ‘World Trade Center’ to come up in Kolkata’s Salt Lake
- Water conservation need of the hour, says Manipur CM