Love needs no particular time for celebration, however when a day, February 14 is clearly demarcated as a day of love, it gets a complete new makeover. Add on to it a ballad that has released by Alobo Naga on this very day, commemorating the powerful emotion and we have different ballgame all together.
The master of love song, Alobo Naga has dropped his happy love song on the most romantic day of the year. The song begins with a clean and mellow guitar pluck which is then accompanied by the enchanting voice of Alobo Naga hence culminating into a beautiful tune that can make any listener lose oneself in the world of love. Check the song below.
Also Read: Nagaland artists to kickstart your week: Spotify Playlist
The 3 minute song which is in Sumi dialect starts off by thanking the almighty for creating love. The song then goes on to turn into an ode and a vow that a lover can dedicate to their loved ones.
After premiering it just hours ago on YouTube, listeners from the region are going gaga over the song as it has garnered over six thousand views already. Alobo Naga has made this V Day all the more special and meaningful.
- Artificial intelligence threatens extinction, experts say in new warning
- Tiger protection in India also saved carbon emissions: Study
- Number of frauds rose in FY23, amount involved halved: RBI data
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh interacts with Indian diaspora in Nigeria
- Meghalaya: Month-long campaign held to observe ‘World No Tobacco Day’
- Mamata seeks Central permission to visit Manipur
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
Leave a comment