Dimapur witnessed an evening filled with pure soulful music at Hope and Dream Bakery on October 5, where five singer-songwriter artistes from the town clubbed together to give an awesome treat of authentic music to their fans at ‘ECHOES 2.0: The Autumn Dream’.
The event was a product of four well-furnished songwriters and singers from Nagaland — Imliakum Aier, Jonathan Yhome, Abdon Mech and Tokaholi Chishi.
The cosy show radiated the pure essence of storytelling as the artistes got intimate with their fans in sharing their songs and also the story behind their original songs.
After the show, Aier said: “Thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of the show. We are all taken aback at the response and support we got. The sold out show proves that there is a market for such music in our state and I hope that this opens the door for more people to come together and organise bigger shows to promote local talent.”
The event also featured upcoming artistes from the town, giving them a platform for the wider audience to witness the upcoming talents of the town. The event showcased the power of storytelling through well written songs by the artistes that performed.
- Driver, helper killed as truck falls into roadside ditch in Bengal
- NIA arrests trafficker in West Bengal fake currency notes case
- Gavaskar wants Rishabh Pant to succeed Kohli as Test skipper
- Maharashtra: 4 held for shooting dead doctor in Yavatmal
- Australia beats England by 146 runs, completes 4-0 Ashes win
- COVID-19: India’s R value drops to 2.2 between January 7 and 13