Nagaland-based band Polar Lights is all set to start their maiden ‘India Tour 2019’ from Tuesday. During the tour, the alternative rock band will aim to bring smiles to their fans across the nation with some new tunes and some old ones as well. With a very promising line-up of five talented musicians, the band will hit the road for their fans till October 26.
“Touring is an integral part of the band,” said Mar Jamir, frontman of the band.
With a minor change, the band now consists of Mar Jamir as the frontman, Temjen Jamir on the guitars, Moa Pongen on the drums, Lanu on the bass and Nash Longkumer as the new second guitarist. The band will be playing for the first time in cities like Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru where they will also be sharing the stage with some of the biggest independent acts in the country.
While having a brief chat with VibesMojo, Jamir said: “We’ve heard a lot of great things about the venues we’re playing at during the tour, and we can only hope it pans out well for us too. But yeah, we’re definitely ready and excited to go to these places and share our music.” He further added that they are expecting to meet up and see a lot of fresh faces from different cities.
“You guys are the best. Thank you for always supporting our music and we’ll see you during the tour,” Jamir added.
To keep track of their tour and stay updated, you can follow Polar Lights on their official social media platforms.
- Mizoram: Security beefed up ahead of Amit Shah’s visit
- Meghalaya: Elephant chase women near Dalu, one succumbs to injury
- India under BJP is not safe: Mizoram Cong on Rahul Gandhi’s conviction
- Can cricket and coding come together? IIT Madras thinks so
- Manipur: Protest continues over killing of a student in Kangpokpi
- ‘Spider-Man’ stars Tom Holland, Zendaya on India visit