Have you ever had a fantasy to sing along more than words with Gary Cherone? Well, here is the chance to fulfill your fantasy. Extreme and Nazareth — the two mighty bands from the rock and roll era — will be hitting the stage at ShiRock 2019 in Ukhrul, Manipur in October.
The four-day ‘international music festival of Manipur’, which will be held between October 16 and 19, will make classic rock lovers pop their eyes out in excitement.
Extreme and Nazareth have released some mighty hits and made the fans go crazy all over the world. While Nazareth, the Scottish hard rock band, will open the festival on October 16, American rock band Extreme will play on the final night on October 19.
Extreme has put out some of the greatest songs in history such as More than words, Mama don’t want to go to school today and Decadence dance, among many others. On the other hand, Nazareth has rolled out classic numbers such as Hair of the dog, Love hurts and Dream on, etc.
ShiRock 2019 is a part of the Shirui Lily Festival and will also host a band competition through which winners can walk away with a prize money of Rs 10 lakh.
To know more about the festival, one can check out the details in the official web page at https://shirockfest.com. Stay tuned to know more details about the festival and the mega show.
- Manipur: Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda marries Lin Laishram in Imphal
- Women’s rights in the balance as India weighs criminalising marital rape
- Nagaland: Water supply halted in Kohima after one found dead in reservoir
- Northeast Petroleum Union calls off strike after govt discussion
- Violence or poverty? The stark choice for many women
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29