Nagaland band Trance Effect has been on a high ever since it released its debut song, Stop Pretending, in July last year. The quartet from Dimapur has been smashing one jam-packed venue after another across the Northeast with its soulful, live performances.
Now, after more than a year, the indie rock band is all set to release its new single, New Beginning, on September 14.
While speaking with VibesMojo, Imnamaong Imchen, the bassist of the band, said that the song is all about letting go of the past in life and following the trails of a new beginning. The song initially talks about a person being haunted by the past and later culminates into a beautiful story of leaving the past behind and going for a fresh start in life.
Trance Effect consists of four young musicians from Dimapur, where Iuli Yeptho belts out some beautiful and powerful vocal lines and the guitarist Tako Chang blends in with his soulful guitar solos and riffs. With precise fills and beats, Sosang Longkumer adds flavour with the drums and Imchen lays down the groove for the band with his bass guitar.
To know more and to follow Trance Effect, you can check its social media pages where you will get all the details you want to know about the band. The band is also working hard for their first extended play, which will come out very soon.
- Meghalaya HC wants use of CAPF to stop illegal mining of coal
- Anti-child marriage drive illegal, targeting Muslims: Akhil Gogoi
- More than one in two cancer patients experience long Covid: Study
- Chinese balloons have targeted several countries, including India: Report
- US officials visit Indian Navy base operating leased Predator drones
- Nobel laureate Prof Yunus to grace Bodoland International Festival