Mumbai: Hollywood star Idris Elba-fronted survival thriller movie “Beast” will hit the Indian theatres on September 2.
Baltasar Kormakur of “Everest” fame has directed the Universal Pictures project, based on an original idea by Jaime Primak Sullivan.
The movie features Elba in the lead along with Leah Jeffries, Sharlto Copley and Iyana Halley in pivotal roles.
The film follows Dr Nate Samuels (Elba) who has to protect himself and his two teenage daughters from being hunted by a massive rogue lion in South Africa.
Will Packer and James Lopez have produced “Beast” via their Will Packer Productions.
- PM Modi congratulates Lalduhoma on taking oath as Mizoram CM
- Hornbill Festival continues even after winter rain lashes Kohima
- WB paddlers dominate Day 2 of Uni TT tournament in Guwahati
- Huge honour: Arunachal ranger Bunty Tao to lead Asian Rangers Forum
- Fake toll plaza in Gujarat collects over Rs 75 crore
- Adoption process must be fast-tracked: Tripura Minister