Ronnie (Tiger Shroff) is always there to get the back of his brother Vikram (Riteish Deshmukh). The brothers share an unbreakable bond. The love between the two is such that Ronnie travels across borders and lands up in Syria to take on an entire militia to rescue his brother.
As the 3:41 minute trailer, released on February 6 unfolds, Vikram joins the police and takes up an assignment for which he has to travel to Syria. Once there, he gets kidnapped. Ronnie lands up in Syria and flexes his muscles, does everything that he can to rescue his brother, including taking choppers and tankers head on!
Another action-packed thriller from director Ahmad Khan, Baaghi 3 with Shraddha Kapoor in the lead along with Tiger Shroff and Riteish Deshmukh and Disha Patani in a cameo, seems all set to hit the box office hard, score big and rake in some moolah too like Baaghi 1 and 2.
Dialogues which have full potential of going viral or at least every Tiger Shroff fan reciting are — Mujhpe aati toh me chor deta hu (When it comes on me, I let go) , Mere bhai pe aati toh me phor deta hu (when it comes on my brother I spare none).
Whack, Smack, Attack and Never Look Back — words that sum up the theme and essence of this action thriller. Its raining kicks and boxes, and the shirtless Tiger is all set to roar in the box office one more time.
The movie from the house of Nadiadwala grandson as the producers, Baaghi 3 will hit the screens on March 6.
- Karbis ‘not allowed to enter Assam territory’ along Meghalaya border?
- Energy, trade cooperation set to be focus of Modi-Prachanda talks
- Meghalaya: Hawkers selling allopathic medicines sets off alarm bells in Garo Hills
- Nepal wants Indian investments in energy sector, more air routes: FM
- Only 2.74% of loans to self-help groups turned bad: Tripura CM
- NFR collects Rs 62.98 cr from ticketless travellers in 2022-23