Electoral battles may still be won on the day of voting, but the fight of perception begins much earlier and there are no better battlegrounds than social media. During Congress leader Rahul Gandhi’s two-day visit to Mizoram, his Public Relations team clearly cracked the code. Using soulful tunes and flashbacks of his parents Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi’s visit to Mizoram in 1986, the party ensured Rahul’s visit created a buzz that has not been seen in Mizoram in recent years, and certainly not for a politician.
The songs and the pictures worked their magic in......
- Meghalaya: Central team reviews Jal Shakti Abhiyan projects in Garo Hills
- ZPM leader Lalduhoma sworn in as Mizoram Chief Minister
- Research says climate change is causing lizards and other species to evolve
- Singer Taba Chake shares Arunachal to Bollywood journey
- NE activist Rituparna joins National Council for Transgender Persons
- Meghalaya: Extra 1.4 acre marked for Harijan colony relocation