Across Northeast India, tourism is often promoted as one industry that, if harnessed correctly, can propel the region to the top of the world’s favourite tourist destinations. And for good reason. From the lush plains of Kaziranga to the majestic-yet-unknown beauty of Arunachal Pradesh, from Scotland of the East-Meghalaya to one of mother......
- Meghalaya: Hills Festival 2023 wraps up with eclectic cultural celebrations
- It is time we discussed the impending Deepfake apocalypse
- Sikkim flood: Govt begins process of issuing death certificates for missing persons
- Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival to begin on Dec 14: See details here
- Nagaland: Pastor arrested in ‘Mystery Box’ scam
- Mizoram: Drug-related deaths highest in nearly two decades