New Delhi: The Ministry of Tourism on Thursday said it will host International Tourism Mart’ in Aizawl next week to highlight the tourism potential of the northeast region.
The ministry tweeted to inform about the upcoming event in the northeastern state.
“The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is organising International Tourism Mart from November 17-19 at Aizawl, Mizoram highlighting the tourism potential of the northeast region in India, the ministry tweeted.
The event has been planned to facilitate interaction between buyers, sellers, media, government agencies, and other stakeholders, it said in another tweet.
- Internet shutdown shows bankruptcy of ideas: TMC leader Mukul Sangma
- On day 1 of IIT-G placements, 168 offers made; highest package worth Rs 2.4 cr
- Arunachal: Protect tribal languages & culture, says Dy CM
- Assam plans drive to bar ex-students from staying in college, varsity hostels
- Nepali Congress wins 55 seats, starts consultations to form govt
- Trains cancelled for infrastructural developmental work: Check details