Aizawl: Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga has said his government will make more efforts to improve road connectivity with neighbouring states, as he flagged off a bus service to Tripura from Aizawl.
The ‘unity’ bus service will operate between Aizawl and Behliangchhip town in Jampui Hills of Tripura North district.
It would be available from Aizawl every Monday and Thursday, and every Tuesday and Friday from Behlianchhip.
The government has taken several steps to establish a healthy relationship with its neighbouring states and countries, the chief minister said.
Efforts are also underway to launch transport services between Aizawl and Churachanpur in Manipur and Tahan in Myanmar, officials added.
- Arunachal: One more held in APPSCCE-2017 paper leak case
- ‘I have experienced racism in my life’: UK PM Rishi Sunak
- Meghalaya CM Sangma felicitates athletes, launches sports scholarship
- Manipur: Heroic homecoming for footballer Dangmei Grace at Imphal Airport
- Hornbill Festival 2022: WW-II peace rally, cultural shows, Naga chef, and much more
- Mizoram: Assam man’s body found after 18 days of stone quarry incident