Aizawl: Mizoram on Monday reported 123 new COVID-19 cases, the lowest since January 3, taking the state’s tally to 2,22,706, an official said.
The state reported 84 COVID-19 cases on January 2, the lowest this year.
At least 677 people have succumbed to the infection so far, the official said.
The single-day recovery surpassed the fresh cases as 408 people recovered in the last 24 hours.
The fresh cases were detected after testing 662 samples, recording a positivity rate of 18.58 per cent.
There are 1,362 active cases in the state at present, while 2,20,667 people have recovered so far.
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample
- Manipur: Wife of man arrested by NIA says he is wrongly implicated