Mizoram State Secretary, Labour, Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department, Lalramsanga Sailo, flagged off 15 participants from the state for India Skills 2021 regional competition.
The state government had earlier conducted state-level skills competition under 12 different trades for India Skills 2021 regional competition, which will be held in Patna, Bihar, from October 20-23, 2021.
India Skills 2021 regional competition is one of the largest skills competitions, with more than 1,500 participants from different states and UTs.
Those representing the state will participate in 11 different trades such as baking, beauty therapy, hair dressing, electrical installation, welding, carpentry, fashion technology, painting & decoration, floristry, hotel reception and plumbing & heating.
The flag-off programme was held at the Transport Office, Chaltlang, where Lalramsanga Sailo, Secretary, LESD&E, before flagging them off, spoke a few words of motivation and wished all the participants success in the upcoming Regional Skill Competition.
Also present at the flag-off was K. Lalhmingliana, Director, LESDE, who had words of encouragement for the participants who will represent Mizoram.
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for February 9
- No provision for reservation in judiciary: Rijiju
- ‘On behalf of Sikkimese’: Sikkim’s JAC has an appeal for all legislators
- No rhinos poached in Assam: Leo DiCaprio praises landmark feat
- BJP Tripura manifesto promises rubber units, more autonomy for tribals
- Tripura 2023: Success of women candidates may decide next govt