One of the foremost challenges faced by India during the ongoing pandemic has been the lack of quality, affordable public healthcare. This was especially visible in the Northeast of India, where quality healthcare remains a dream for most even during regular times. And the state of Mizoram epitomises this situation, particularly it’s southern portion.
Just one government doctor caters to 50,473 people in Mizoram’s southernmost region.
To put this in context, the World Bank recommends a doctor patient ratio of one doctor for every one thousand people. In......
- Arunachal: BJP women celebrate passing of reservation Bill
- Manipur: Temporary prison set up in Churachandpur
- Manipur to continue biometric collection of illegal immigrants
- Betting on The NFL In India – A Guide
- Shoppers Stop ropes in Ushasi Ray for their Durga Pujo campaign
- New school initiative for displaced children launched in Churachandpur