September 16: Two women from Mizoram National Florence Nightingale Awards 2020 for their service.
Mrs. C. Degthangpuii, Health Supervisor (Rtd) and health worker Mrs. Vanlalthuami were among the 51 awardees of the meritorious services award for Nursing professionals in the country – National Florence Nightingale Award 2020 for their outstanding work.
The National Florence Nightingale Award was instituted by Health ministry in 1973 as a mark of recognition for the meritorious services of nurses carries Rs 50000 cash, a certificate, a citation certificate and a medal.
The award was conferred yesterday by President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind at a virtual ceremony. Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare Shri Mansukh Mandaviya and Union Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar were also present.
- Meghalaya: World Disabled Day observed in South Garo Hills
- Leftist agenda on JNU campus won’t succeed anymore: VHP
- BJP-IPFT has given corruption free governance in Tripura: Manik Saha
- Special help desk for persons with disabilities at Guwahati airport
- With Meghalaya speaker joining NPP, will TMC take Phulbari’s sitting MLA?
- Mizoram: Weapons recovered in Tuipang, 4 Myanmar nationals held