Aizawl: A three-day Mizoram Assembly session will begin on Tuesday, an official said on Monday.
At least 258 starred questions have been received by the assembly secretariat to be answered during the session.
Lalrinawma added that 227 unstarred questions have also been accepted.
According to the official, two government bills – the Mizoram Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2021, and Mizoram Agricultural Land Leasing Bill, 2021 – will be tabled during the three-day session.
- Death toll due to dengue in UP’s Firozabad rises to 63
- Vital Signs: a simple way to cut carbon emissions don’t let polluters hide
- Lawyers abstain from work a day after shootout at Rohini court
- Kerala to open digital de-addiction centres for children addicted to online games
- APDCL cash-for-job scam: OSD among 11 people arrested
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 25