Aizawl: An Uber- or Ola-like ride-hailing Android application was launched by Aizawl Two-wheeler Taxi Association (ATTA) in Aizawl on Wednesday to facilitate and offer a quick and hassle-free service or ride to customers within Mizoram‘s capital city.
The application called ‘Huiva’ was launched by state Information and Communication Technology minister Robert Romawia Royte in Aizawl for two-wheeler taxi users.
Speaking on the occasion, the application will help to leverage transportation and facilitate easy rides to customers.
He said that the new technology will not only reduce time consumption but also offers a hassle-free experience.
He expressed hope that the application will benefit the people.
Huiva application is developed by local app developers for two-wheeler taxis to be used within the state capital.
Through this application, users can request a ride from two-wheeler taxis located within a radius of 1 km.
The application aims at offering security, hassle-free mobility, prompt service and on-time availability to users.
The application is available at Google Play Store.
According to ATTA president Lalhmunmawia, there are more than 1,500 two-wheeler taxi drivers or riders operating in the state capital Aizawl.
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31
- Manipur: Two suspects arrested in Athuan Abonmai murder case
- Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Carelessness? 30 test COVID-19 positive at Sikkim nursing college
- Tripura govt issues guidelines for Durga Puja celebrations