Aizawl: Mizoram governor Dr Hari Babu Kambhampati on Friday summoned the state assembly session to be commenced from September 7.
State assembly speaker Lalrinliana Sailo said the detailed programme of the upcoming session is yet to be chalked out by the Business Advisory Committee (BAC).
The BAC meeting will be held likely on September 1 or 2 under his chairmanship, he said.
The upcoming assembly session will be the eighth session of the present Mizoram assembly, he added.
EM DOCUMENTARY | How COVID, poverty pushed Assam’s Dharamtul village into organ trade
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31